Saturday, April 3, 2010

Minor Housekeeping

As you can see on the right, this blog now has a Twitter feed. It's the first time I've used the site, so I'll try and figure out what needs to be posted there, here and on both places early in the season. Follow me on there and I'll try and post up to date news.

I'm probably going to change the standard timezone to accommodate what will likely be a majority of the readers here. That's definitely as unimportant as it gets.

Tomorrow, official team rosters usually start getting posted, so I'll keep an eye out for those and post links when I see that they're available. I'll try and do some more previewing once we see who actually is in the league this year. We're just a few days away until MILB's Opening Day, when things here can finally pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment